Use of Stimulus Funds
This is Metro's portal to inform the public about the use of federal stimulus funding received under the federal American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA). This site provides accountability and transparency on how stimulus funds are being spent. We invite you to use this website to get information about these programs and track how ARRA funds received by Metro are used. Information on the site will be updated regularly as funding is received and new projects are announced.
This page provides the certifications or assurances Metro has made in accordance with the reporting requirements of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA). These documents are filed primarily with the Federal Transit Administration, the federal agency responsible for administering ARRA funds received by Metro. They are made available here to keep the public informed of important benchmarks in the processing of these funds.
- Section 1511 Certification
- Authorizing Resolution for 1511 Certification
- Metro FFY2009 FTA Certifications and Assurances
This page provides the program requirements related to Metro's receipt and expenditure of ARRA funds. They are made available here to keep the public informed of various ARRA funded programs and their associated requirements.
- FTA American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 Public Transportation Apportionments, Allocations and Grant Program Information.
- FTA Solicitation of Comments and Notice of Availability of Fiscal Year 2009 Funding for Transit Investments for Greenhouse Gas and Energy Reduction Grants.
- The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.